Why is Taxdoo introducing a new pricing model?
The new pricing model is, among other things, the result of your feedback on our previous pricing structure. We want to make the prices more target group-oriented and offer you exactly the right scope of service that you ideally need.
From when and for whom will the new prices apply?
The new pricing model will apply from March 15, 2022 - initially for all new customers.
For you as an existing customer, the previous prices will apply until further notice. This means for you: You don't have to change immediately, but you can of course do so on a voluntary basis. If you intend to switch to the new price model in the near future, please contact our support via the HelpCenter at https://support.taxdoo.com/hc/de . We'll get in touch with you! You are already sure and would like to switch to our new premium package? From March 15, 2022, you can book this easily and conveniently in the Taxdoo Dashboard under “Add-ons”. Depending on the services you require, it is of course also possible to change (upgrade or downgrade) to another package.
What are the main changes?
The new price model is based on typical user profiles. The packages are: Starter, Professional and Premium. We have also changed the calculation basis. The decisive factor is no longer the number of transactions, but your average monthly gross goods volume.
You can find the first details in the following presentation and from March 15, 2022 in the new calculator on our homepage.
- The target group of the starter package are small e-commerce retailers who sell internationally to a limited extent.
- The DATEV and the OSS add-on are already included in the price.
- No further add-ons are possible.
- Costs: From 0 to a maximum of 99 euros per month, graded according to your average monthly gross goods volume.
- The package can be booked by dealers with an average monthly gross goods volume of up to a maximum of 50,000 euros.
- Possible interfaces: All marketplaces as well as PrestaShop and Shopify.
- Our support can be reached by email.
- The Professional package is optimal for e-commerce merchants who sell internationally and have more extensive compliance requirements.
- All add-ons are available separately in a monthly subscription for an additional charge.
- Costs: From 49 euros per month, graded according to your average monthly gross goods volume.
- Possible interfaces: All
- Our support can be reached by e-mail and via the voice mail by calling you back.
If exclusive support and various free compliance services are important to you, you've come to the right place.
- All add-ons are sold separately.
- This is always an annual contract.
- Costs: From 299 euros converted per month, graded according to your average monthly gross goods volume.
- Possible interfaces: All
- You can reach our support directly by email and also by phone. There is also a personal contact for you in our Customer Success Team.
You will receive further detailed information on the individual packages from March 15, 2022 in the new calculator on our homepage.
How is the new calculation basis determined?
The basis is no longer the number of monthly transactions, but your average monthly gross merchandise volume (GMV = Gross Merchandise Volume) over the past 12 months.
Do you have any further questions?
Then please contact us and send us a request from our help center at https://support.taxdoo.com/hc/de . Or you leave us a voice message on +49 40 3688 145-0.
We'll get in touch with you!