This article explains how you can connect Shopware 5 to Taxdoo.
Note: Please do not connect Shopware 5 if transactions from Shopware 5 are already imported via another system connected to Taxdoo.
1. Log in to the Shopware 5 backend
2. Open "Settings / User management"
3. Click on "Add user" in the top left
4. Create user
Enter "taxdoo" as the username followed by your Taxdoo client number. You can find this at the top of the Taxdoo dashboard.
Choose a strong password.
Under "API access", a checkmark needs to be set for Activated. You'll need the API key for Taxdoo later.
Under "Master data", enter the username as the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. "Member of the role" should be local_admins.
Then click on Save.
5. Log in to the Taxdoo dashboard
6. Go to Settings ⇨ Interfaces ⇨ Shopware 5
8. Enter your shop domain, the username and the API key
9. Click on connect