If the upload was unsuccessful, the entire file will not be read. Here you can see the attributable errors and the number in square brackets shows you which row is affected. In the example below, the fourth and fifth row of the file contain errors ( refers to the header).
The following errors regularly occur:
- A row was not filled although the corresponding column appears in the header (first row).
- A date entry was not formatted correctly. Please only submit dates in this format (example):
- A character string is entered instead of a number.
- The file contains duplicates. Differentiate between otherwise identical transactions with the use of channelItemPosition or sourceItemPosition by inserting a serial number in these columns.
- The file contains refunds that do not refer to a sale saved with Taxdoo (please also note: Inserting refunds correctly).
- An extra semicolon is entered at the end of a row.
- Invalid Record Length: more or fewer columns are contained in the header than in one of the following rows.